New Years Eve (or the Super Bowl) calls for a great dip option, and this creamy crab dip will hit the spot. Red pepper, chives, and sriracha give this seafood dip a flavorful kick. The panko adds a nice crunch, making this a guaranteed party hit.
How to Make Gluten Free Crab Dip
I made this dish for Christmas and my family ate it up so fast, we barely had any left. I like to use Shark brand sriracha sauce and this gluten free panko. If you can't find a migraine diet compliant baguette bread, crackers, carrots, celery, and radishes all make great dipping options.
My favorite gluten free crackers are Crunchmasters sea salt!
Looking Back on 2018 at The Dizzy Cook
As 2018 comes to a close, I thought we'd take a look back at some of the most popular posts from The Dizzy Cook's first year. I've learned A LOT about photography, SEO, and Pinterest over the past year. I still have no clue about Instagram. And I just stay far away from Snapchat. Most of all, I've learned a lot about myself and about others struggling with Vestibular Migraine.
There's no one perfect treatment plan, but I'm thrilled to provide a space where people can find options and where they can be hopeful about their future. Thank you so much for being a reader...nay, a friend. (I've always wanted to use "nay" in a post!) I appreciate you more than you'll know.
Top Posts about Supplements
Top Heal Your Headache (HYH) Diet Posts
Top 5 Migraine Diet Recipes
Top Chronic Illness Inspirational Posts
Top Vestibular Migraine Posts
Creamy Crab Dip (Gluten Free Option)
- 4 oz organic cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise * I used Sir Kensington's Organic
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped small
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 10-12 oz fresh crab meat, drained
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- ¼ cup panko (can be gluten free)
- ½ tsp kosher salt and pepper
- crostinis, pita chips, carrots, celery, radishes for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Whip together cream cheese with white vinegar, mayo, and sriracha until smooth and light. Stir in the bell pepper, parsley, crab and chives. Transfer to a shallow baking dish - I used a gratin dish. Sprinkle panko on top.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes, until the panko is lightly browned and the dip is bubbling. Serve warm.