Heavily adapted from Julie Morris' Superfood Smoothies
Servings: 2 16oz servings
- ⅓ cup Dried mulberries
- 2 tbsp Dried goji berries
- 1 tbsp Lucuma powder
- ½ tsp Maca powder
- 3 tbsp Sunflower seed butter Aka Sunbutter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Alcohol free
- ¾ cup Hemp Milk I use Tempt Original Hemp Milk, but you could also use regular milk if dairy is not an issue for you. Update - I started making my own hemp milk and it's super easy. Visit @thedizzycook on Insta and FB for the recipe.
- ¼-1/2 cup Water (more or less to get proper consistency)
- 2 cups ice
- ⅓ cup OPTIONAL: Fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp OPTIONAL: Shelled hemp seeds
Add all dry ingredients to the blender.
Then add hemp milk and ¼ cup of water. Blend until smooth. If too thick, add ¼ cup more of water or hemp milk.
Once a smooth consistency, add the ice and blend again till smooth. If you're having trouble with the ice, try blending ½ cup at a time.
Your smoothie should be smooth and rich! Enjoy!