This delicious combination of dried white mulberries and lucuma powder tastes like a caramel cookie! It's a great way to pack in superfoods for breakfast.
Servings: 2 16oz servings
- ⅓ cup dried white mulberries
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds or chia seeds
- ¾ cup milk (any kind)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoons optional maca powder
Place the dry ingredients in the blender, then add milk, vanilla, and ¼ cup of water. Blend until totally smooth, stopping to scrap down the sides if needed.
Add ½ cup ice and blend till smooth. Keep adding ½ cup ice until desired consistency is reached. Taste every time to make sure it isn't getting watered down. The smoothie itself has a strong flavor, so it should take a lot to water it down. Serve immediately.
If using maca powder, spinach, or any additional add ins, add those with the dry ingredients.
- Sunflower butter can be substituted with pumpkin seed butter.
- The recipe is calculated with hemp milk. Any kind of milk will work here!
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 209IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 3mg