Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
A healthy and paleo-friendly update to the classic smoky honey mustard sauce we all love. Using simple and additive-free ingredients, this is a great dipping sauce for chicken, veggies, or fries!
Servings: 4 people
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise *see notes
- 2 tablespoons mustard *see notes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- I used Sir Kensington's Organic Mayo for this recipe, but you can make traditional homemade or this egg-free homemade mayo.
- For mustard, you can combine whole grain and regular yellow mustard for a nice combination, but I use mostly yellow mustard.
- I used Trader Joe's smoked paprika for this recipe. I find a teaspoon gives it a really nice smoky BBQ flavor, however, if your smoked paprika is very strong, you may want to start out with ½-3/4 teaspoon and go from there.
- Usually I don't end up seasoning this with salt and pepper. I find it's great on it's own.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg