Goat Cheese Sandwich with Arugula & Cucumber
A simple and light vegetarian sandwich that compliments savory goat cheese with sweet chili, arugula (rocket), and cucumber.
Servings: 1 person
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 9 thin slices of English cucumber (seedless)
- 1 small handful of arugula/rocket
- 1 oz fresh goat cheese
- 2-3 teaspoons sweet chili jam
- See the post for recommendations on sweet chili sauce or jam. My favorite is Trader Joe's.
- Gluten free and migraine friendly bread options are also recommended in the post.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 449mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 293IU | Calcium: 170mg | Iron: 2mg