Honey-Mustard Ranch Dressing
Adapted from Chrissy Teigen's Cravings cookbook, this honey mustard ranch can be whipped up in just 5 minutes for the perfect dressing or dip.
Servings: 6 people
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk or milk substitute
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
In a separate bowl, combine the milk or milk sub with the distilled white vinegar and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile mix together all your ingredients. Whisk in faux buttermilk and taste. Season with kosher salt and fresh black pepper. Chill for at least 15 minutes to allow it to thicken.
- If using a milk substitute, the dressing will not be as thick as regular milk.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 270mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 114IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg