Cream Cheese Toast with Fresh Herbs
For breakfast, put together with your favorite toasted sandwich bread. For an appetizer or snack, use your favorite cracker for an easy appetizer.
Servings: 1 person
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- favorite sandwich bread or crackers
- cream cheese *I used plain Philadelphia
- fresh cracked pepper and fleur de sel or kosher salt
- For migraine friendly brand suggestions for bread and crackers, see the post. My favorites are Triscuits or Back to Nature crackers. Crunchmasters Sea Salt for gluten free. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (the block style) does not have carrageenan.