A simple blueberry smash with fresh herbs is topped with refreshing mineral or soda water for the ultimate summer mocktail.
Servings: 1 mocktail
- 10 fresh blueberries
- 1 2 inch rosemary sprig or 5-6 mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (optional for added sweetness)
- 6 ounces club soda or mineral water
- fresh herbs and blueberries for garnish
In a cocktail shaker add blueberries, rosemary or mint, and agave and muddle for 1 minute. Strain the mixture into your serving glass.
Add ice and top with soda water, then use a cocktail stirrer to combine. Garnish with fresh blueberries and the herb of your choice.
- Substitute rosemary with any herbs you're feeling that day. Mint leaves, lemon balm, lemongrass, thyme, or basil.
- Adjust sweetness as needed with agave syrup.
- Use a mineral water with a lot of carbonation (like topo chico) for best results.
Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.1mg