Vanilla Chia Pudding
This recipe is just a good base to start and then you can add whatever toppings you would like! Feel free to use any kind of milk that fits your diet as well.
Servings: 1 person
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sunbutter (sunflower seed butter)
- Optional: strawberries and blackberries
- Optional: pumpkin and sunflower seeds
In a mason jar that's at least 12oz combine the milk with vanilla and honey. Shake, shake, shake your booty (and the container) till fully combined. Add the ¼ cup of chia seeds and shake a little more. Place in the fridge up to 1.5 hours or overnight.
In the morning stir in the sunbutter, berries, and seeds. Enjoy!
- I used homemade hemp milk for extra protein (recipe linked above)
- I used 1 teaspoon of honey, but I think certain types of milk already add sweetness. My favorite is using hemp milk, but any kind will do.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 495mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Calcium: 563mg | Iron: 4mg